Тема: Rumex lapponicus

Мне с такими листьями раньше щавель не попадался.

Re: Rumex lapponicus

Evgenij is a very good observer!  smile This plant is most probably Rumex lapponicus (Hiitonen) Czernov. I am 99 % sure about this, but we can never be 100 % sure only from this photo. To be sure we have to look at the ochreas. In R. lapponicus this is entire, or with a few short, broad, and not hair like teeth. R. lapponicus is found only in Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula, but there is closely resembling Rumex in the mountais of Altai

Энди Сортлэнд пишет:

Evgenij is a very good observer!  smile This plant is most probably Rumex lapponicus (Hiitonen) Czernov.

Большое спасибо, Энди! Меня и Дмитрий предупреждал о такой возможности тут http://forum.plantarium.ru/viewtopic.php?id=45709, и - вот состоялось ... на 99% smile  roll . Кстати, прошу ещё глянуть сюда http://www.plantarium.ru/page/image/id/250256.html в обсуждение.

К виду?

Договаривайтесь с Энди smile Возьмёт он на себя ответственность - перенесём.

Ха! Какой Дмитрий ... дипломат. Наверное, ботаник ботаника лучше поймет ... ИМХО  roll

Он что - такой перфекционист? Разве 99%-й уверенности недостаточно?  hmm

Нет, просто не вижу необходимости вмешиваться в процесс.

If we look at the base of the leaves in the lower right corner of the photo they are distinctly cordate. This excludes R. thyrsiflorus and the common R. acetosa (although very variable!!). And in this area there are no other candidates of Rumex looking like this. So Evgenij can label this plant/photo R. lapponicus, and no one can fint argumentation in the photo to dispute this. But i still would have liked to see the ochreas!
Best regards to you all!

Now I have looked at the other photos of this plant also, i.e. ochrea. This is R. lapponicus without any doubt!!

Дмитрий Орешкин пишет:

Нет, просто не вижу необходимости вмешиваться в процесс.

Вот я и говорю - дипломат  smile

Как много зависит от одного процента  wink